We’re pleased to announce that we are now welcoming submissions for Unveiled, the first Unthank School anthology. The collection will serve to showcase the amazing writing produced or in progress across our classes, from our inception in 2011 to today.
Unveiled will be a trade paperback containing fifteen stories or extracts selected and edited by Stephen Carver and Ashley Stokes. It will be published by Unthank Cameo with a launch event in Norwich in November 2018. If you’ve ever studied with the Unthank School of Writing, you’re eligible to send us something to consider. We very much hope to take to the world the breadth and range of writing our school supports and nurtures.
- Please send us a short story or novel extract of no more than 3,000 words.
- Novel extracts should be self-contained in some way, so beginnings or passages from the early parts of longer stories are encouraged.
- Novelists should include a contextualising paragraph or plot summary with their submission.
- Please send a word document titled with your name and the title of your work.
- The closing date for submissions is April 31st.
- Send all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org